It’s no secret that we live in a world where every consumer is connected to multiple devices daily. In fact, the average household now has over seven active devices in use each day¹. With an increase in consumers’ multi-device activity, agencies must vigorously deploy communications strategies with multi-channel marketing in the foreground.
The television remains the most prominent and influential screen in the home, and TV advertising is about to get a lot more sophisticated. If you have not explored Programmatic TV, here are three reasons why now is the time to do it.
- The Power of Programmatic Native: Content Marketing Reimagined
- The digital marketing landscape is exploding in every direction at once
- Search + Display – Finding Synergy in a Multi-Touch World
- Why 2017 Will Be the Biggest Year Yet for Programmatic TV
- AUDIENCEX key programmatic partner Rocket Fuel wins global DSP of the year award at GABBCON