It’s always tempting to see silo marketing tactics and see them as discrete efforts working in isolation. Treating each channel as its own island generally requires less analysis and lends itself to simpler conclusions (A+B = C) but cross channel analysis isn’t optional anymore and ignores the fact that customers often take a multi-channel path to conversion.
- The digital marketing landscape is exploding in every direction at once
- Search + Display – Finding Synergy in a Multi-Touch World
- Why 2017 Will Be the Biggest Year Yet for Programmatic TV
- AUDIENCEX key programmatic partner Rocket Fuel wins global DSP of the year award at GABBCON
- AUDIENCEX Introduces self-serve prospecting and re-marketing platforms