One simple example is the practice of audience segmentation which as an applied science has been taken to new heights by programmatic media buyers who use ever more precise targeting tools to refine audiences. They overlap targeting filters by time of day, geography, recent search behavior, sites visited, credit worthiness, and where they fall in the purchase funnel. Ecommerce and B2B marketers, in particular, may work with audiences of a few hundred or a few thousand if they find their targeting parameters yield highly engaged and highly profitable audiences.
- The digital marketing landscape is exploding in every direction at once
- Search + Display – Finding Synergy in a Multi-Touch World
- Why 2017 Will Be the Biggest Year Yet for Programmatic TV
- AUDIENCEX key programmatic partner Rocket Fuel wins global DSP of the year award at GABBCON
- AUDIENCEX Introduces self-serve prospecting and re-marketing platforms